Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Can You Think of a Commandment You have a hard time Keeping?

"Thou Shalt Not Kill"

This was the question I asked the girls at devotional this morning. I wasn't asking them to respond out loud, but Sarah had a quick response. Here I was thinking they might be thinking of "Honor Thy Father and Thy Mother", no Sarah explained that she just has a hard time not killing people. So far the body trail hasn't made it back to her. She and I had a bad day yesterday (see previous post), and she said that she was going to kill me, luckily I made it through the night. Maybe that's what she's talking about. Am I raising a psychopath, a serial killer? Sarah keeps us laughing, she's especially funny when she's angry.

2 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Oh my GOSH that's hilarious!

I've always said that it's a dang good thing I don't carry a gun because I would have used it long ago.... probably whilst driving.

Good luck during the nights. I may just keep one of my eyes open as well. ; )

Melanie said...

That just makes me laugh and laugh. I just love Sarah's personality (so serious, yet so imaginative). Your girls are awesome, so you must be doing something right.

Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.