Monday, August 24, 2009

I Lost it - for a minute

Its true. I had a moment, and it was a bad moment. Sometimes life gets to me, I had to leave. Not one of my finest moments. I realize I chose this life, I have set it up this way. Honestly 99% of the time I love it, and it makes me happy. I seriously have moments where I am struck with the thought "I'm Happy, I love my life!" However, I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist(that may be understating a bit), sometimes that side gets the best of me. I'm not proud. To save my sanity, and my children, I ran away. To the Maverik. Nothing like a big Maverik cookie and a Diet Pepsi(not ready to sharpen my sword, by giving it up just yet). So there it is, the honest truth. On the bright side, I did go home, and we are having a pretty good day.

1 comment:

Kelly Hill said...

Love it!!

So sorry, but I really do. Way to take care of yourself. And I'm sorry you had to have a moment, but you're a better mom for doing it!!

Mmmmmm, cookie and drink!