Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Tag {Fives}

My friend Ashley tagged me! Here goes.

Five Things I don't leave the House without
  1. Purse
  2. Phone (sometimes I forget)
  3. Shoes
  4. Make-up on and hair done (unless I'm going to workout)
  5. Water bottle or a cup to fill with Diet Pepsi
Five Cartoons I watched when I was Younger
  1. Smurfs
  2. Jem
  3. Scooby Doo
  4. Carebears
  5. The Flintstone's
Five Things That Terrify Me
  1. Something terrible happening to Darren or my kids.
  2. Going up the stairs in the dark or with someone behind me.
  3. Birds
  4. Being Sticky
  5. Smelling like Pickles
Five Things I hate/dislike that everyone else seems to like
  1. Pickles
  2. Country Music
  3. Walmart
  4. Oprah
  5. The Olive Garden
Five Things I want to do before I Die
  1. Go to Europe
  2. Go to Asia
  3. Go to Hawaii
  4. Go on a Mission with Darren
  5. Go to the temple with my kids
Five People I tag
  1. Tiffanie
  2. Tori
  3. Dad
  4. Liz
  5. Hayley

2 comments:

ashley said...

I don't like pickles either. But, Olive Garden? Really? Mmmm... I love me some Olive Garden. :)

Where in Asia would you go? I think I'd like to see Japan since my dad served his mission there.

Hayley said...

i did it. it was fun.