Friday, October 30, 2009

Exercise Keeps Me Sane

It true. I skipped a couple of days this week, because my plan for Wed. and Thurs. was to walk/run the hill, but it was just too dang cold. I told myself I would squeeze in some Dance Dance Revolution, but it never happened, its amazing how easily you can talk yourself out of something. Well I was grumpy for those two days, and even found myself arguing with my husband over health care reform, while thinking "Stop it, do you really care this much about health care reform?" Well today I had a workout with my trainer, and as usual she kicked my butt(which needs some lift), and afterward as I was getting ready to do my cardio workout I realized how happy I felt. I had survived another trainer workout, and felt really good. I am ready to take on the day and Halloween!

No comments: