Wednesday, January 6, 2010

As Long as we're sharing bad Christmas pictures

Jenny and Kelly both shared pictures of themselves on Christmas that were less than flattering. After a review of my Christmas pictures I thought I join in the fun.
Like my friends this is the only picture of me on Christmas(isn't my head scarf fabulous?). I think this calls for some action. We Moms should make sure we are better documented in our family's lives. I'm worried that someday my kids will look back through the scrapbooks and say "I think my mom was there".

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm impressed if that's as bad as it gets.

But I do agree that there needs to be more pictures of me. I'm finding when I take pictures of Jackson, Dan is in a whole bunch, but I don't seem to be in any. We're working on that.