Friday, August 8, 2008

This is how I feel somedays

There are days I just feel so empty inside, she said, that the only cure is buying stuff I don't need from WalMart. The best thing, she added, is that it all breaks after a couple of weeks, so I can throw it out & start all over again.

This describes my feeling today. I want to go shopping. The purse store is calling me, maybe a new restaurant
I haven't been to, instead I am wasting time on the computer, waiting for my sister to call and tell me she can play. Hehe. This thought from the story people also describes how I feel about Walmart-it makes me crazy.


1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a fun blog you have. :) I found it just browsing around, lol.

I have to say, I love your post on Twilight.....I didn't read it until a couple of weeks ago for the same reasons. My 2 older daughters and I read it really fast and I ended up posting on my blog about it. Have you seen the trailers for the upcoming movie? If not google it, or you-tube it, or check them out on my blog post from July 25th. It looks great!