Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday Sentiments return

I loved writing my Saturday Sentiments, the problem was that I was never very consistent. I have decided that the first Saturday of the month will be my Sentiments day. I like having a place to talk about stuff that I like and is important to me. So, here goes.

This wasn't what I had in mind for today, but when I saw it on Mandi's blog I thought I would copy her (seems to be a theme for me lately-see previous post-oh well Mandi's awesome!). I read the Twilight books over the summer, and they were the perfect summer read. I want to go see the movie, but I want to go with girls (I don't think Darren really wants to see it). So anybody game for a Twilight movie night? Garrett, I know you want to see it too I bet Hayley will go with you so it looks like your being drug there. I know Mandi and Kelly already have tickets, but you could see it twice. Mandi I have 2 of my books back from my sister if you want to borrow them.



I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

3 comments:

Tiffanie said...

I am Esme too! Yea for Saturdday Sentiments.

love for seven said...

OK, so I actually put this post on my blog with the intention for you all to post it as well. So, no worries about the copying thing. I would have been offended had you not! I actually saw it on my friends blog and copied her, so there. I do love the "Mandi is awesome" coment though! Like I said, I am not the Twilight lover here, yet!

Melanie said...

I would love to go see Twilight with you. There a theatre right by my house....blah blah blah... Ok so it was a trick to get you guys to come down. :)