Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines day and My New Hair Do

I have about 3 blog posts running through my head. The problem is actually sitting down to write, so after getting updated on everyone's blogs I am now inspired to do at least one post.

Here is a picture of my girls in their Valentines Day shirts. Darren and I went out on Friday night, and it was madness! The wait at Texas Roadhouse was at and hour and a half when we got there. So we killed time at the mall and then went to our movie. The theater was packed, I don't think I want to go to Jordan Commons ever again! Then we went to dinner at 9:30, good times. Oh, we saw "He's just not that into you" -Ultra Chick Flick, I felt bad that Darren had to watch it. On Saturday we did a little shopping, I needed to get Darren's present, and then we went swimming, Shelby's friend was there so she had an even better time. We ended the day with a heart shaped pizza and an excellent ice cream cake. I loved that the day was about the family having a good time, being together.

This is my new hair do. I helped in Primary on Sunday and the little girl sitting next to me asked if I spray painted my hair.

Possible posts to be coming soon: We have Snack issues, and Why genius is stupid.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

cute do!!!

mindy said...

Can't hardly wait for "Why genius is stupid"!! Fun hair!!

Tori said...

I LOVE your hair. Definitely fun. Makes me want to get mine done. I NEED to get mine done. Glad you had a great v-day. Mine was spent shuffling back and forth from the cabin to Tucker to the cabin. But still it was a nice day/weekend. Can't wait for this one!