Thursday, March 19, 2009

I've been tagged!


Mandi Tagged me (thank you, I love that you thought of me!) The rules are, go to your fourth folder, and fourth picture, and blog about that. Here is my Sarah (she's 18 months old), and Shelby's foot. Where has my baby gone? If you talk to her today she will tell you that she is 6 and a half and she can ride a bike without training wheels! I'll post pictures of that later. She turns 7 in about a month. She says the craziest things, like when I asked her to put away something that was too high her response was "I just have these legs", and when we watch The Biggest Loser, she works out and says "Its all about the current weights". I video taped her at about this age saying all the animal sounds, and other talents and I'm so glad I did, they grow up too fast! My kids are so fun at the ages they are now, we can do whatever we want, and I can even leave them home alone, but when I see pictures like this I miss them being little.

I tag Tori, Garrett, Hayley, and Ashley.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

love for seven said...

She really has grown soooo much!!! She is still just as cute. And she always says the cutest things! I remember when she was just a babe. Crazy how the time just flies!

garrett said...

That picture is super cute!

I'm really excited to do this tag! I hope the picture I have to use is a good one!

Hayley said...

just so you don't think i'm a jerk - i just got a new laptop. i haven't loaded any pictures on here yet... tomorrow or saturday i will do this though, i promise - it's a fun one!

Tori said...

I don't have my pictures in folders, but I'll go from where I started downloading my photos.