Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dance!

Yesterday was the girl's dance concert! Shelby is taking a creative dance class, and she and the rest of her class got to choreograph their dance. It was a total 10 year old girl kind of dance, complete with Hannah Montana music. I loved that Shelby happened to have a flower that matched her costume perfectly (thanks Mandi). Sarah is taking Jazz, she danced to "Under the Sea", her costume is seaweed like. This is the perfect dance for Sarah since she dreams of growing up to be a mermaid. Also notice that they have curly hair! I battled through the tears (theirs), and put spongy curlers in their hair Friday night, don't they look great! They love dance and they love their dance teacher. It was a great show. It always cracks me up how the little 3 year olds always seem to have the biggest and loudest group of people there to cheer them on. What can you say they are cute! After the show we went to JCW's for shakes. Here are my girls passed out in the car when Darren and I stopped at Maverik for drinks (Diet Coke with grape flavor is surprisingly yummy!)

You are beautiful girls and I love you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tori said...

Sorry we missed. Glad to hear it went great. The girl's hair does look good. I love the curls!

ashley said...

So cute! They look adorable. I love their poses. :)