Thursday, October 15, 2009

Candy Corn

I'm just going to put this out there. I LOVE Candy Corn. This year there are all kinds of fun flavors out there, so since I am big on education I feel it my duty to educate people on the new and exciting candy corn out there. Thursday is new candy corn flavor day(not a coincidence that it is also weigh in day and my week starts over, so I have extra points). This is the third week of my October obsession and I have decided to share it with my small group of readers. It all began with the Carmel Apple Candy Corn made by Brach's and available at Walmart. These are red and brown and very good, I need to get more of them. The second week involved pumpkin pie, and toffee flavored candy corn. Both of these flavors are available at target in small bags that sell for 2.99. The pumpkin pie were not as good as I had hoped, but the toffee is delightful, and even better it is dipped in chocolate-YUM! So far the toffee is my favorite. Last week I tried s'mores and regular candy corn dipped in chocolate(both from Target). They were yummy! Today I revisited the s'mores and tried green apple. The green apple has the chocolate dipped pieces as well. I like the green apple it is like a green jolly rancher, the chocolate dipped ones are a bit much. Tiff was with me today and she bought the toffee ones, I think I might have to visit her a few more times cuz they are the best. There you have it, my candy corn review. If you don't like candy corn that's ok, but if you do, be a little adventurous and try some new flavors. Next week will definitely be chocolate caramel and maybe cotton candy, check back for my reviews.

1 comment:

Tori said...

What! Two posts in one week?! Just Kidding.:)
I have only tried the carmel apple kind. (Smiths had them on sale for $1 a bag, I think I bought 4, they are GONE from my Walmart!) But the others, I didn't know they existed. I have no Target to go to!!! I think I'm missing out on something wonderful! :) Best idea ever, You could come for a candy corn tasting at my house and bring all your wonderful flavors. :) If not, I guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for some of those flavors around here.