Saturday, October 24, 2009

I think I've OD'd on Candy Corn


I cheated and bought Candy Corn last Saturday (my personal rule was Thursday only). We went to Walmart where I found another brand of gourmet Candy Corn, there was Creme brulee, which Shelby loves, so I bought it. It was good, but just ok good. Then I had to go into town on Tuesday to take the kids to art class, and thought I would run over to Target and get the Cotton Candy flavor, so that I wouldn't need to go on Thursday. I opened that package on Thursday(so that's not really cheating), I don't like the cotton candy, it has a bad artificial sweetner after taste. I was hoping for the yummy burnt sugar flavor that Maggie Moos cotton candy ice cream has, no luck. Thursday I went back to Walmart to get the chocolate caramel candy corn and decided to grab the gourmet pumpkin pie flavor. Again I was disappointed by the pumpkin pie, but the Chocolate Caramel was yummy! So if you were counting that was four flavors of Candy Corn this week. I think I need an intervention. I'm still trying to decide what to do for Halloween, maybe I've had enough, maybe I need just plain old regular candy corn, or maybe I need to have my favorites and then put it all aside until next year.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Dan just told me he feels jipped because I don't like candy corn and so I don't buy any. He had no idea that there were other flavors.

About the video on our blog, Dan posted that today. I don't know how I feel about Jackson being the bloody guy either, but I did think I look awesome.