Monday, October 26, 2009

Where Have All the Bloggers Gone?

I know I'm guilty of stepping away from blogging for months, I've written about half as many posts as I did a year ago. I don't feel guilty, and don't want anyone else to either, I know everyone gets busy and just doesn't think about it, plus it's not like it's all that important. The reason for this post is that today as I was checking to see if there were any new posts on blogs that I read (there were a couple), I decided to check in on a scrapbooking blog that I hadn't read for a while, which led to rediscovering some blogs and sites that I used to really love to read. So I thought I would share those on my side bar. I also added a list of homeschool blogs and sites that keep me going and sometimes just nurture my soul as a mother, there is some great stuff even if you don't homeschool your kids, and that is a piece of me and so it should get some space on my blog. I am feeling more inspired to write lately, but I will make no promises, who knows what I'll think tomorrow :). Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Jared said...

All of the bloggers are on Facebook. You should come join us on the dark side.

Anonymous said...

You know...he's probably right. Don't give in. I shut my account down 3 months ago and haven't regretted it one bit.